Data Protection Declaration
We look forward to your visit to our website www.machcon.ch or www.machcon.de and your interest in our company and our offers. Despite careful checking of the content, we assume no liability for external links to third-party content, since we have not prompted the transmission of this information, we have not selected or changed the addressee of the transmitted information and the transmitted information itself.
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use during your visit to our website is important to us and takes place within the framework of the legal regulations, about which you e.g. at www.bfd.bund.de or for Switzerland via https://www.edoeb.admin.ch.
In the following, we explain what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
+41 (0) 41 229 40 23
machCon Deutschland GmbH
executive Director: Johannes Herbst
Tel: +49(0)7733 3603540
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use when visiting the website
Each time a customer (or other visitor) accesses our website, the internet browser used on your end device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following data is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- (pseudonymized) IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device ID and device type,
- Name of the file accessed and amount of data transferred, as well as date and time of access,
- notification of successful access,
- requesting domain, Description of the type of Internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your end device and the name of your access provider.
- your browser history data as well as your standard weblog information,
- Location data, including location data from your mobile device.
Please note that for most mobile devices, you can control or deactivate the use of location services in the settings menu of the mobile device. Our legitimate interest acc. Art. 6 para. 1 f of the European Union General data protection regulation (EU-GDPR) or Art. 13 Para. 1 data protection law (DPL) of Switzerland for the collection of the data is based on the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection and comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Disclosure of personal data
Your data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass your data on to third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this (Art. 6 Para. 1 a EU-GDPR or Art. 13 Para. 1 DPL),
- this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 Para. 1 b EU-GDPR or Art. 13 Para. 1 DPL),
- there is a legal obligation to disclose (Art. 6 Para. 1 c EU-GDPR or Art. 13 Para. 1 DPL),
- The disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data (Art. 6 Para. 1 f EU-GDPR or Art. 13 Para. 1 DPL).
In these cases, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the minimum necessary. Our data protection regulations are in line with the applicable data protection regulations.
Your personal data will only be transferred to third countries or international organizations if there is an adequacy decision by the Commission or appropriate guarantees.
If these are not available, the data is transmitted based on the exception in accordance with. Art. 49 GDPR.
4. Rights of those affected
According to the GDPR and / or the DSG, you have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data
• Right to information (Art. 15 EU-GDPR, Art. 8 etc. DPL),
• Right to correction (Art. 5 DPL)
• Right to correction or deletion (Art. 17 EU-GDPR)
• Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 EU-GDPR),
• Right to block disclosure (Art. 20 DPL)
• Right to object to processing (Art. 21 EU-GDPR),
• Right to data portability (Art. 20 EU-GDPR).
In the event of violations of data protection regulations, you have Art. 77 GDPR the possibility to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority is both the State Commissioner for Data Protection Baden-Württemberg (http://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de/) and any other supervisory authority. Furthermore, as a Swiss citizen, you can contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (https://www.edoeb.admin.ch).
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an email to: contact[at]machcon.de
5. Duration of data sotrage
The data collected will be stored by us for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contracts entered into with us or as long as you have not exercised your right to deletion or your right to transfer data to another company
6. contact form
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name, title, subject, message, company and your telephone number and / or address and areas of interest) saved us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you do not want us to recognize information about your computer, please set your internet browser so that it deletes cookies from your computer hard drive, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is saved. You can find out how to delete or block cookies in the help and support area of your internet browser. There you will find instructions on how to find the file or directory where cookies are stored. Please note in any case that the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website. If you leave our website by clicking on a link or by clicking on any banner advertisement and get to other sites, cookies may also be set by the addressee of the clicked target page. We are not legally responsible for the cookies. For the use of such cookies and the information stored on them by our advertising partners, please compare their data protection declarations.
8. Tools used
This website uses Borlabs cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie (Borlabs cookie) to save your cookie consent.
Borlabs cookie does not process any personal data.
The Borlabs cookie stores your consent that you gave when entering the website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 a EU-GDPR or Art. 13 Para. 1 DPL. If you want to revoke this consent, simply delete the cookie in your browser.
If you re-enter / reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.
9. Links Links to our websites in social networks
On our website we have included links to our websites in the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn). We would like to point out that these are only links that redirect to our website in the networks mentioned, they are not so-called plugins with which you can, for example, “share” or “share” information on our website in the networks. like “. As far as we know, it is not technically possible for social networks to be able to collect personal data on our website simply by linking. For the purpose and scope of data collection after forwarding, please refer to the data protection information of the respective network.
10. Data security
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that they are neither accessible to third parties nor to the public. If you want to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be fully guaranteed with this communication channel. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information only by post.
11. Timeliness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.machcon.ch/?page_id=1243&lang=en.
12. Automatic decision making or profiling
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling for this data processing.